Monday, January 11, 2010

Premature

started with a spark,

fueled by foolish naivety.

over the horizon,

expectations were lurking.

just when love was going to take over,

a void appeared.

like the rabbit hole Alice fell into,

everything started to crumble.

flushed by empty promises,

our flame of lust

ended with a fizz.


AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN
I WOKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

WTF LOL






*wtf is wrong. this post has been published then hidden then published once again due to certain lousy reasons fml* *here we go again lol XD*

3 comments:

Janice Phua said...

eh I thought you purposely hide it when thing got better? yuan lai is blogspot problem ar? cuz I saw this post in the updates (dashboard there) but can't read the full entry so I purposely subscribe to Google Reader and read it. lol.

Bryan said...

YES I DID HIDE IT WHEN THINGS GOT BETTER.
THEN THINGS TURNED BAD AGAIN.

that's why it's up here once more =\

NO WONDER LA! no wonder I smell PLAGIARISM in your "void" post wtf -_-"

Janice Phua said...

wa who want to plagiarize your entry oh -.- 我没有那么高超可以写出这样的东西ok. your title inspire me ma. yiu.