Thursday, January 21, 2010

Premature #2

Well, the thing is, I've been jumping to conclusions too harshly recently.

That's why there's the need to clarify things.

Things such as why there is a need for the modification of my previous "Premature" post #1, as it no longer serve its purpose anymore, hence is inappropriate to be shown in its original version to the masses.

And things like, urm, decision should always be made under a clear mind, not when in anger or frustration, as these emo-ness often cloud logical thinking and leads to irreversible consequences.

Consequences like losing your loved one?
Over some small stuffs, some insignificant arguements?
Hrm that's some food for thought.

Girls, they're an emo bunch. Why ar? lol

Pardon me as I seem to be stereotyping people, but it annoys me to no ends when I see the fairer sex erupting over some non-substantial issues, or self-imposing curfew into a self-made cocoon while under pressure, or even choosing the easy route out of an problem by just simply giving up.

Giving up.
Hmm. I don't particularly like this attribute.
Me myself is the type where giving up is not an option, and fight-til-the-end is usual how I do stuffs. Too much testosterone I guess XD

Alright back to the topic, yes I hate people giving up, and yes, decision should be made after thorough consideration.
One is my personal preference and the other is pure common sense.

Due to both of these, my life of late has been consisting of all sorts of premature incidents.
Premature starts. Premature decisions. Premature endings. And yes, Premature blog posts that appeared way too early.

Bah!

Grow up already I say, what do you expect from a man turning 23 this coming march @@"
I'm not thinking straight anymore, time to sign off yet another emo post Wohoo~

2 comments:

Janice Phua said...

what is this suppose to mean? erm lemme guess, lotus status? (ask me or luan if you don't know what it means) got people teman for valentine's day liao is it.

Bryan said...

no T^T

valentine's day is on the 1st day of CNY, so she's not free to teman me wuwu

and what's a lotus status? =P