Sunday, January 31, 2010

I wasn't forgotten!

Hey!


They remember me!

They who you ask?

They means the gym which I had membership with =P

But... it's been dunno how many months since I last went there for workouts. maybe half a year. or more. swt.
and last I remembered, the last visit I went there it was still called CALIFORNIA FITNESS, with the huge Jackie Chan poster outside as their ambassador in Midvalley. Remember or not?

Now it's called CELEBRITY FITNESS. swt.
I'm guessing California Fitness went bankrupt or something and Celebrity took over hmm whatever la I still got my membership although they've changed owner and management.


and it's valid through October of 2012!
which is like 3 more years to go buahaha XD I'm happy I dunno why lol

gonna pay a visit to the gym soon when I'm done busying my argh-signment <=\

No comments: