Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reflecting Back on a Holiday

Sem Break just finished. New long sem just started.

Time to do some looking back on what I've planned to do, what I've done, and what I didn't do.

Stuffs planned and done:
1. A reasonable amount of exercise to aid my recovery of my sickness.
- Yep did that. Although didn't visit my gym for as much as I would have liked, I still managed to play futsal once a week and badminton twice a week. And some jogging in the weekends...

2. Get reasonable amount of rest.
- Yes that too I did. Slept alot. Slept alot more earlier too. 1st good effort in changing my lifestyle.

3. Eat as much healthy food as possible.
- Did that too... Nothing spicy nothing fried nothing sour for the whole of holiday... Save for 1 piece of Margaritta pizza at Vivo XD 2nd decent effort in lifestyle changing.

4. Play less Dota.
- Yes surprisingly I managed to do this, went to CC only 3 times in a month's time. New personal record.

5. Saving more money by going out less. Less going out less driving less spending u see.
- Yep done that, RM200 worth of petrol lasted me more than a month, another new record... Didn't buy any clothing whatsoever in the MegaSale period too. Trying very hard not to X.X

6. Meet new friends/contact old friends.
Something I done in my holiday that I'm actually proud of. Some of the highlights were meeting Liwen aka sei fei po after she came back from US, meeting SPY in her yoga studio opening ceremony, getting to know new friends though existing friends (a few..), all of which i'm really happy of doing.

err... that's about all.. stuffs I've planned and done.

Stuffs planned and not done:
1. Go on a vacation elsewhere other than KL.
- Nope. Was stuck in KL soil for the whole of my sem break. Friends were either busy or too poor to go on a vacation. Family was working. How sad.. T_T~

2. Skating (@Sunway...)
- Nope. Wanted to but somehow didn't managed to.

3. Wall Climbing (@1U)
- Same reason as above.

4. Camping (@FIRM)
- A plan made up by one of my friends but in the end the plan starter canceled the plan. damn.

5. Play more MahJong as a holiday pass time.
- Did play abit, but just a lil' bit... Tak cukup la hands still itchy!!!

6. Play more Dota.
- err something I didn't do, was good in the sense it's bad for health, was weird on the other hand cuz it was a bloody holiday...

7. Work/earn $$$.
- Wasn't able to cuz of my current health issues...

8. Sing more K.
- Juz sang ONCE for the whole bloody month -__- I used to sing K at least twice a week while I was having class... Yet in a last sem break how I managed to just sing K once is beyond me >"<

9. Finish my 三国 BB Gundam series models.
- Unfortunately, ran out of painting materials...

10. Find a girlfriend.
- Err... obviously a mission unaccomplished =..=

I guess that's about it.
Conclusion is, the pass 1 month was the longest semester break I've ever had in my 3 years in HELP, but it was also the most boring sem break I've ever had.
It's kinda sad looking back on my holiday...

But the past has passed me so let's just move on, time to start a new page in my life, and a new semester in my academic life...
Hopefully the future will be better.. Hopefully...

6 comments:

Janice Phua said...

5. Saving more money by going out less. Less going out less driving less spending u see.
nah this is a good habit la.. keep it up la..

5. Play more MahJong as a holiday pass time.
雀圣咩.. cheh.

6. Play more Dota.
wth is this. cheh.

7. Work/earn $$$.
forget about it la.. you 病人一个 ;p

8. Sing more K.
i more cham than you =( not even once since my sem began..

10. Find a girlfriend.
so easy meh.. don't so picky la you then can find one liao.

Bryan said...

eh u 1st time leave reply here wo...
surprise o.O"

shengnan said...

wall climbing....I wanna go too!!
no need wait til holiday also can go lar~LET'S GO!!

vacation....u never ask me also,haiz....

girlfriend,try looking someone for you lo k.

by the way,u still owe me a meal :P

Bryan said...

eh u oso wanna go play wall climbing ar?? can onot ar..? o.O"

hmm see how la cuz to start a session need to find at least 4 ppl 1st de wo... i ask jor..

u so busy working, ask wat vacation la...

and i still owe u a meal pula T_T~~

imm mei said...

:"Slept alot more earlier too."

honey is aren't early enough. Please don't give urself credit on this.

Bryan said...

much earlier jor la, especially during the holiday periods...

now gettin a bit more late than usual but class's starting so i'll be gettin back to sleepin early soon