Monday, July 14, 2008

introduction

Hey there everyone, it's me and yeah this is my new but also not-so-new blog.

It's new because I haven't started any post yet and this is my 1st blog entry here.

On the other hand it's not so new because i actually created this blog few months back, it's just that I didn't touch it for a few months since then.

I won't be totally abandoning my old friendster blog tho, there are still important stuffs and memories instilled there and if u and I are not that close then I suggest u to pay a visit to my old blog and take a trip down Bryan's memory lane... click here
I will still be updating my friendster blog.. albeit with posts that are of different substance than those that can be found here in the future...

Bryan's Blogger's Blog will be my place where I'll put up random thoughts, random updates of interesting/weird/scary/disgusting daily happenings, random rants and sorts.
Here will practically be filled with shorter and simpler post as oppose to those "essays" (that's how my friends put it) of my friendster blog...

So basically here's where I'll bullshit...
Feel free to crap here (but please do crap with some relevance to what I've posted tq ^^")

No comments: