Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lurking Love is waiting to be found



It may be lurking around the corner,
or may be under you bed,
or inside your closet;
It may be lurking few thousand miles away from you,
or it may be just beneath your nose,
right in front of you,
behind you,
lurking...


Everybody may have that unfulfilled love, lurking somewhere waiting to be found,
it may be the girl you never had the courage to tell her that you love her,
or the guy that you've just quarreled with a few moments ago,
or the gal that you've been chasing all these while,
or the guy that you thought were just good friends but deep down inside he loves you oh so dearly.

Love is everywhere, but they are hidden, they lurk and they want to be found.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It may sound ridiculous, but I've only been through 3 Valentine's Day together with a partner...


Twice was with my dear, the 2nd time is this very day (14/2/2009), while the other was with PrincessP.

Such a coincidence that so many years with her, we so very seldom crossed each other's life during Valentine's Day, and I wonder why... >"<

Well this year it's different and I'm indeed celebrating my Valentine with my love, although in an unorthodox way in the sense that we're thousands of miles apart.
Still, it feels different compared with while being single, and in a better way too ^^

Juz wanna wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day~~~
and I love you dear... ^^

4 comments:

Janice Phua said...

wow you make me see a different side of you.

Bryan said...

which different side of me? O.o"

shengnan said...

wa sweet la sweet la...

*OMG,u spent ur valantine's day with me this year....0.o*

Bryan said...

lol technically speaking, i spent my valentine this year 'watching' you XD