Thursday, January 15, 2009

Turning Point vs Point of No Return




I hate you.
I love you.

I'm glad that you had to go. I'm sad that you must leave.

I hope you never come back. I wish you never have to go.

Please leave me alone. Please don't leave me.

It's good that you won't be around. I'm scared that I won't see you again.

Life without you would be so much better. I cannot possibly live without you

I can start a new life. I wanna die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of every statement, one side of it is true while the other is not.

Right now, I cannot differentiate which is which.

How I wish all of the red is true, but it's the white that is hard to let go.

This, could be my Turning Point.

Or it could be my Point of No Return.






emo-ed

2 comments:

YuuEne said...

i like tht i wanna die. but seems like those in red are lies.

shengnan said...

take care dear.when wanna go yum cha with me?