Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I wanna watch movies~~~

Swt.

Just finished watching the Oscars, and now I so bloody wanna watch a shitload of movies.


Curious case of Benjamin Button

Slumdog Millionaire

Changelings

Frost/Nixon

Milk

The Reader

The Wrestler

Doubt

Defiance

Valkyrie

....


Woot!! Need to catch Slumdog/Benjamin/Changlings/Valkyrie before they stop showing on the big screen!!!

Which is probably by next week... wtf

and... Frost/Nixon and Milk would probably not be available for showing in our lovely tanah air due to our country's "openness" on religion/history/political views..
which is so totally KNS
hope that it'll show in the cinema in due time, or I'll have to result to supporting the pirated DVD peddlers once more zzz

Movies Movies Movies~~~

I need some company~~~ and I need money wtf -_-"

Let's go watch some nice shows~~~



and pls no more chickflick/dumbass comedy/anything relating to hong kong comedy pls I dun want to fucking waste my time and money on these anymore I had enough of it for 2009 zzz

2 comments:

shengnan said...

the reader!!!i want i want.
seven pounds seem not bad too leh..

Bryan said...

but i heard the reader got alot of sex scenes wor.. so if watch in cinema sure cut alot de ler... -__-

7 pounds oso wan watch but still got many others i wan watch but not yet watch leh haiz