Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weird day

Today was/is a weird day.

Technically Today started 12am midnight so....
I was playing mahjong with my buds in my room from 12am til around 3am.
Won RM10 in the end.

Then waited for Champions League Final to start.

Watched together with dad to see how ManUtd got outclassed and beated. sad.

Reluctantly went to sleep at around 5am. Doesn't feel nice when your team lose, especially in the f*cking final wtf

Alarm rang at 630am. Continued sleeping til 715am.

Reluctantly woke up and realised I'm so gonna be late.

Washed up quickly and gone straight to uni, bypassing my usual morning 8am class breakfast place @ Jinjang cause no time for it.

Morning sun and traffic congestion. Typical 8am commute =\
nice sun tho 2day

Went to eat breakfast at Wisma UOA opposite my uni, had fried mee/beehun hybrid and 1 fried egg yummy =D

Gone into class 15 minutes late, lecturer had already given the first 3 exam tips wtf
copied from nice nerdy guy sitting behind me after class finished.

Class finished after Mr Ravi finished giving all 8 exam tips. Juz 1 hour after I entered the classroom door Zzz

Drove back home 930am morning wtf so early -__-

Went back to bed slept until 11am when mom and dad quarreling sound outside woke me up wtf

Went out walked around like a zombie asking what the f*ck for 10 minutes.

Dropped dead back onto my bed. Slept til 1pm.

Changed clothes. drove to my favorite hawker in front of Sg Mas @ Jln Ipoh for lunch.
While finishing my Pork-ball noodle, realised was gonna be late. again.

Drove speedily (lol speedily I like that) to uni again. Went in 15 minutes late again for class.
THEY WERE HAVING MOCK EXAM!!! how come no 1 inform me 1 wtf Zzz

Wrote 7 pages for 4 essay questions, all pure self-sourced intelligence aka. bullshit cuz I didn't study at all DUH
Last to pass up.

Walked to bread shop and bought a piece of kaya bun. Consumed before arriving to my car down the street.

Drove speedily home once again and here I am blogging about my weird day! XD

.
.
.
.
.

Stuffs waiting to be done for the rest of the day:
- Badminton with buds @ Selayang mall 5pm, swt juz realised why so soon now 420pm edy -_-
- dinner
- ???
- Terminator Salvation @ Mid Valley 920pm YEA BABY~
Tickets bought yesterday


Bryan signing out lalala =P

4 comments:

dess said...

oi! y only 2 ticket!!!

Bryan said...

dating sure 2 tickets only la~ haha XD

Sean N said...

nice day wat~

Bryan said...

ok la it's a OKAY nice day but dunno why the whole day i was feeling weird...
like zombie without enuf sleep >.<