Monday, May 25, 2009

Left or Right?

I've just found out a weird thing.

Everyone seems to have their toolbar/gadgets/widgets or whatever you call them on the RIGHT SIDE of their blogs. =\

This was something I suddenly realized after staring at my blog for a split second today, which was weird cause it just suddenly struck me how glaringly obvious it was.

It was DIFFERENT. Something was standing out. Was special? I don't know >.<
It just suddenly hit me, like me hitting a wall.

I panicked.
I hastily opened a completely new browser window, pressed "Bookmarks", right-clicked my "blogs" folder and pressed "open all in tabs".

I screened through all THIRTY THREE (33) of them.
Mind you these are the blogs that I visit daily, and I found out there are only THREE (3) of them that have their toolbar/gadgets/wateverf*ck on the left side. Me, PY, and Carol.

The remaining 30 all have their stuffs on the right. 3 vs 30 wtf

BANG!

Smack-in-the-face type of feel =(

Maybe it was because I've been reading these blogs everyday and NOT reading/taking care of my own blog for a very long time, and it has already left the impression that blog toolbars on the right is the norm.

Not until today.
Not after I casually logged into my own blog like I do everyday, the Left and Right issue suddenly popped up.

Why on the right?
Coincidence?
Or is there a logical reasoning behind this phenomenon:
being on the right is the optimum layout?
makes it easier on the eyes?
looks more attractive to people?
provide orgasm while reading the blog?

I dunno >.<



Should I swap sides? =\
why am I even bothering -_-





and my moodget isn't working >.> fml?

4 comments:

Janice Phua said...

hahahahahahaha

provide orgasm?! wtf your mind is hilarious! it doesn't matter actually, just coincidence i guess. i think the thing you need to change is the bloody black color background, i don't like black color blog actually, a bit emo-ish. and the moodget is no longer available i guess. maybe you should just change to twitter? lol.

and you opened 33 tags in one shot?! won't lag ke your browser?

Bryan said...

possible some ppl experience orgasm while reading blogs 1 ma.. no? XD
dun think it's coincidence le, all the famous blogs/blogs of famous ppl like kennysia/4f9/tim/paultan/obama blah blah blah all ALL also on the right side 1 le, so ngam? or really it is the preferred choice of pros =\
if wan change background colour then i need to create a new banner le.. lazy so dun wan do 1st =P

33 tags sap sap sui la, where will lag 1...

Sean N said...

...

Bryan said...

ahhboy~~~ u reappear again OMG O.O