Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anonymous III

"I would rather pass up late a fully completed/100% satisfied assignment, than to pass up on time a half-heartedly done/rush job assignment,"
quote Bryan Chong.


That, my friend, is the excuse I give to myself when I pass up my assignment late, and it does make sense, doesn't it?

well lately I've passed up 3 assignments 1 day late, the most recent one being today.
I know it's bad, and I know the consequences of maybe deducted marks. (this depends on lecturers you see, some won't mind if it's juz 1 day late, while some will even if u're 1 hour late)
And hell yeah, I do know that I'm lazy... XD
But in my opinion, why pass up a half-done, rushed job assignment that will get around 60 marks on time, when I can pass up a decently done assignment worth at least 70 marks 1 day late?

how it works in my college HELP:
late pass up penalty: 10% deducted from the actual mark given each day.
so it's like if u get 80% but pass up late by 1 day, it's 80%-8%=72%, or late by 2 days it's 80%-16% blah blah blah..
so...

the math goes like this: (assuming marks will be deducted)
pass up bad assignment on time = 60% over 100%
pass up good assignment late by 1 day = 70% - 70/100 = 63% over 100%

see? get my point?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I admit.. that it's still an excuse for doing something bad... LOL
1 more assignment due on the 12th!!! please don't give me the chance to use this excuse again, however much sense it makes.. T_T~
somebody plz save miiii from becoming who i don't want to be~~~ lalala XD

No comments: