Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reasons to be Missed

I dreamed I was missing

You were so scared

But no one would listen

Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming

I woke with this fear

What will I be leaving

When I'm done here?

I'm not afraid

I've taken my beating

I've shared what I made

I'm just strong on the surface

Not all the way through

I've never been perfect

But neither have you

All I've done all these while

Is forgetting all the hurt inside

I've learned to hide so well

Pretending someone else

can come and save me from myself

So I just want you to know

When my time comes

Please forget the wrongs that I've done

And help me leave behind some

reasons to be missed

Don't resent me

and when you're feeling empty

Keep me in your memory

Please leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest...

courtesy of Linkin Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one day I'm gone , why would I be missed?

No comments: