Thursday, September 18, 2008

DeepShit

DeepShit I am in DeepShit OMFG!!!

Zzzz someone please pull me out of this shit hole I don't wanna suffer anymore please please please~~~~~

URGH this sucks bad sucks bloody bad CCBKNNMCH!!!!

U stupid piece of shit can you just STFU and do what's u're suppose to do and not do anything you're not suppose to do!!!

DeepShit DeepShit I hate this I Fuking hate all of these..............

I feel like hitting the wall 1000 times I feel like ramming into a tree at 320kph I feel like jumping off my 12th floor I feel like... I'm in DeepShit!!!!!

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant.......


Bryan is in a bad mood this is how i feel
i am sad

1 comment:

Cherish Leow said...

hey wassup? mind to share?

take care wo.. ^^

anyways, that house... my uncle bought the condo for my cousins.. xD but decorations decision laid in my cousin's hands. hehe... my 2nd cousin has good taste.