Monday, February 22, 2010

Princess Papaya's 22


Here's the b'day post I was forced to promised to write~!


Dear Janice,

I first saw you when I was 15

I became friends with you when I was 17

I fell in love with you when I was 18

Things didn't work out but we then became bestest friends for more than 5 years

Today, you finally turned an elderly old age of 22

How time flies right? =D

There was a time when I used to write love letters


used to use your nick as my password


used to bring along this lucky crystal-stone-thingy of yours wherever I went


and (still) have my only soft toy on my bed with me


Without a doubt, you will always be the one that got away.
and the fact that you're the ugly duckling *never ugly la in my eyes but juz a metaphor k =P* turned beautiful swan makes it even more sour.
*lol green envy monster inside surface its head*

But but but,
I wouldn't change it one bit.
Looking at how happy you've became over these years, how grown up and how you've matured (albeit very slowly), and how you've finally settled down love-wise, is the best answer to the dreaded "What if?" question.

So everything is ideally in place, all that's left is to do is the obligatory wishes of all the best, be healthy lose some fat dun fall sick you weakling do some exercise plz, and be happy with a smile on your chubby face always =)

Happy Birthday drunkard

the only photo u took wif me during ur bday. drunk, eyes closed, head pointing downwards, and fugly as f*ck.
-__-" u seriously dun like to take pictures wif me hor zzz



love,
B~

No comments: