Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't Take Me for Granted


Remember,

when people do you a favour no matter how big or how small
say thank you.

when you've made people sad or mad or upset
say sorry.

only when you mean it,
when you really really mean it
say I love you.

I may be a nice guy
I will talk to you politely
I will treat you nicely
I may back off to avoid confrontations
and I will definitely give help in whichever way I can
but
don't take me for granted.

Please understand that,
I'm not asking for a lot.

it's the little details that counts.
and it's those little details that makes you a better person.




" Me no likey >:( "

3 comments:

Janice Phua said...

why why why emo
tell me babe~ ;)

Bryan said...

I where got mention anything about emo in my post jek? -_-"
juz telling something I'm really annoyed about...

imm mei said...

how come this "me no likey " sound so familiar arr...