Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Sick" Zombie Slayer


Call of Duty: World at War - NAZI ZOMBIE GAMEPLAY - Awesome video clips here

this is Call of Duty - Nazi Zombie.
a mini game from the WWII first person shooter, where a group of 4 people can play together and defend against invading Nazi zombies into their shelter.

well, 2day I spent 3 hours playing this game in a cyber cafe with my buddies, and it was fun actually, extremely exhilarating especially when we get to the later stages when the zombies come in big fuggin waves, they get stronger and faster, and we were like screaming "get the fxxk away from me ccb niasing XXXXXXXXXXX WAAAAAAAAAAAAA" *dead*

yeah, when u hear these cursing it normally ends up in someone dying in the game.
fuggin fantastic XD

u guys should try it when u have the chance, one of the most exciting FPS in recent times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, I almost vomited after the gaming session ended.
I have this problem where after playing First Person Shooter (FPS) games I will end up freaking nauseated.
like fuggin wanting to puke.
especially FPS with dark surroundings, small/covered environment, and fast actions aka flinging the mouse everywhere to shoot the fuggin buggers.
and Nazi zombie is exactly those of what I mentioned, but multiplied by at least 2.

so apart from dying in game, I felt like half dead when I finished playing it.

no more zombie slaying for me in the foreseeable future, it's a health hazard for me 凸 =..="

No comments: