Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun Quota

Alright, now officially my Fun Quota is used up.

So it's back to the serious and sticky end of stuffs.

I've been wasting my time away on meaningless things for way too long.

I've been running away from stuffs I don't wanna face.

I've been hiding my head under the hole which kinda make me don't see things that I don't wanna see.

Well, I've been very very bad lately.

So it's about time I start to do things I'm suppose to do, Properly.

I've been ignorant, I know.

I've been missing in action, this I'm also aware.

I've neglected some stuffs and also some people, I know and I wonder why am I such a jackass.

I feel guilty, and I'm deeply sorry to those who is in concern.

So, starting from now on, I will be the better "me".

Or at least, I will try to be that better me.

Please, if you may, help me and send some love and care to me.

Ever wondered how does it feel to lose direction?

To lose the driving force of motivation?

I think I know how that feels now.

I think I'm somewhat lost.

So so so...

Let's start from doing the basic things properly first.

Let's assume that I have a Fun Quota and it is all used up, so there will no longer be any time-wasting, energy-busting, senseless activities involved anymore.

And for once seriously, do stuffs that I'm fully capable of doing really well and not like coming out with shitty end products that I'm producing of late.

Like the assignment which is due on Monday!!!

and from here on hopefully I'll start to find my way...



fuck you bryan chong you're one piece of shit. better buckle up you ass or else face the fucking consequances.
somebody fucking bitch-slap me pls.

1 comment:

shengnan said...

i already call til sien d,
dont think gonna give u a slap, not even a bitch-slap ==